25 Jul Asphalt Batchmix Plant vs Asphalt Drum-mix Plant
The major difference between Batchmix Plant and Drummix Plant is that in the case of Batchmix plant the resultant asphalt mixture is produced in batches which are usually of 40 to 50 seconds while in the case of Drummix plants,they are regarded as continuous mixing plants and the resultant mixture is produced continuously and without any interruption.
Batchmix plant provides efficient gradation control of the raw material as compared to Drummix plant, so they are used as per the circumstances of the availability and the optimum graded quality of the raw materials.
ASPHALT BATCHMIX PLANT
ASPHALT DRUM-MIX PLANT
ADVANTAGES OF THE BATCHMIX PLANT
* PROVIDE HIGHER FLEXIBILITY IN TERMS OF PRODUCTION CAPACITY AND GRADATION CONTROL.
* AGGREGATE MIXTURE QUALITY IS BETTER THAN DRUMMIX.
* PROVIDES AN OPTION TO PRODUCE DIFFERENT MIX QUALITY AS PER THE REQUIREMENT.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DRUMMIX PLANT
* PROVIDE CONTINOUS PRODUCTION WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTION.
* HELPS IN PRODUCTION OF A THOROUGHLY HOMOGENEOUS MIXTURE.